Please read carefully! Due to our small space and high demand we have a number of seating policies that we are unable to waiver from. We do not accept reservations.
We understand that many of these policies can be frustrating or seem unwelcoming, but we hold them in place to help alleviate wait times for tables and make it so that as many people as possible can enjoy our plant based cuisine.
To Join the Wait List
• Tell us your party size, name, phone number, and any needs (ADA, wheelchair access, etc)
• You’ll get a text message confirming you’re on the list. If you don’t get this, check with the host.
• You’ll get a text when your table is ready. You have 10 minutes to claim your table – if you are running late, reply to the text message to inform the host so the system can respond with a pre-programmed message.
• Your whole party must be present to be seated & no late joiners will be accommodated to parties that have already been seated.
• Large tables are held for larger parties; no exceptions.
• The bar is NOT a waiting area and is instead for guests having a full dining experience.
• Parties of 6+ will not be seated together. In order to maintain ADA compliance, we cannot move the location of our tables.
• Due to our small space, guests are not permitted to wait on premises. Ask your host or manager for suggestions of local businesses nearby to wait!
Thank you again for your patronage and understanding!